We Are Going to The Great Yorkshire Show!
Posted on May 11, 2017
For only the second time in our history Lottie Shaw’s will be exhibiting at the Great Yorkshire Show.
The Great Yorkshire Show takes place between Tuesday the 11th and Thursday 13th of July and “features the best of British farming and is England’s premier agricultural show. Held at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate it gives first-hand experience of agriculture and rural life through demonstrations and exhibitions as well as a ‘not to be missed’ insight into the very latest in the agricultural industry.”
This years show will be the 159th show, held annually each July, the show regularly attracts around 130,000 visitors over the three days. New attractions at the show this year include:
- Main Ring displays each day from Yorkshire-based Atkinsons Action Horse – the team behind the equine stars in the two hugely successful TV series, Poldark and also Victoria
- The RAF Falcons Parachute team on Tuesday 11th July
- The Land Rover Experience where visitors will be driven round a 4×4 course by trained instructors
- Fabulous food, including a Street Food court adjacent to the President’s Lawn
- A new gin and prosecco bar on the President’s Lawn
- Cheese & Dairy show demonstrations and talks
- We’ll be celebrating 100 years of Fordson Tractors with a display of restored vintage tractors and new machinery on the President’s Lawn
We’re really excited to be able to showcase our new stand and products for all our customers to taste and enjoy. We will be bringing our award winning products and gifts, including samples our Yorkshire Parkin which is baked to our families 100 year old recipe. Alongside this we will also be taking our gift bags of treats and new gardeners treats tin along with a selection of our other products which make great gifts and treats.
You can keep up to date with all goings on from The Great Yorkshire Show on all social media networks; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube. While you’re there don’t forget to connect with ourselves too to keep up to date with all our activity in the bakery as well as out and about. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.